NCAA Eligibility Center
If you plan to play a sport in college, please read the helpful timeline below. You will need to create out an account by your sophomore year. Please click on the link below to register:
High School Timeline
9th Grade: Plan
- Start planning now! Take the right courses and earn the best grades you can.
- Ask your counselor for a list of your high school’s NCAA core courses to make sure you take the right classes. Or, find your high school’s list of NCAA core courses at eligibilitycenter.org/courselist.
Grade 10: Register
- Register for a Certification Account or Profile Page with the NCAA Eligibility Center at eligibilitycenter.org.
- If you fall behind on courses, don’t take shortcuts to catch up. Ask your counselor for help with finding approved courses or programs you can take.
Grade 11: Study
- Check with your counselor to make sure you are on track to graduate on time.
- Take the ACT or SAT, and make sure the NCAA Eligibility Center gets your scores by using code 9999.
- At the end of the year, ask your counselor to upload your official transcript.
Grade 12: Graduate
- Take the ACT or SAT again, if necessary, and submit your scores to the NCAA Eligibility Center using code 9999.
- Request your final amateurism certification after April 1.
- After you graduate, ask your counselor to upload your final official transcript with proof of graduation.